Milo & Me will not be breeding rabbits in 2016
I can forward you to the lovely families who have purchased my French lops for their available litters and answer any questions you may have on rabbits.
- No French Lop will leave Milo & Me before the age of 12 weeks old.
- I do NOT accept checks. Cash, money order or Paypal only.
- A half down, non refundable deposit is required to hold any animal. If you choose to back out, your deposit will not be refunded.
- I reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time. If I am the one backing out of the sale your refund will be returned.
- Your rabbit is guaranteed to be healthy upon leaving my care. It is your responsibility to check the rabbit over to determine it for yourself.
- I do NOT ship.
Prices for all rabbits unless noted otherwise
Show Quality French Lops under 6 months old - $75
Show Quality French Lops over 6 months old - $100
Brood Quality French Lops - $65
Pet Quality French Lops - $50
- Show quality does not guarantee the rabbit to win or place at shows, it simply does not have any known disqualifications and comes with full pedigree.
- Brood quality simply means there is a non genetic defect such as a missing tail, scar or nick out of the ear preventing it from showing but can still be bred, comes with full pedigree.
- Pet quality means they can not be shown or bred. Does NOT come with a pedigree.
- Show quality does not mean they would not make good pets. If you see a show quality rabbit you would like as a pet they will just be the price as listed. Pet quality can not be showed or bred.
French Lops For Sale
Sorry, there are no rabbits available at this time. Please send me an email or check back later.
Other Pets Available *Rescues*
There are currently no Rescues residing at Milo & Me. Our busiest time is May after all of the Easter bunnies purchased that are no longer wanted.