- Dandelion – Flower, leaves and stem
- Lemon Balm
- Mustard Greens – not seeds
Fruits That Are Safe For Rabbits To Eat
- Apple – not the seeds (pips) as they are poisonous
- Tomato – only the fruit; leaves and stem are poisonous
Vegetables That Are Safe For Rabbits To Eat
- Brussels Sprouts
- Carrot – tops and root
- Green Pepper
- Lettuce – dark leafy varieties, such as Romaine; not Iceberg
Feed fresh food in moderation, particularly fruit as it has a high sugar content. Any new food should be introduced gradually, as a sudden change in diet
can upset your rabbit’s digestive system. Make sure that any plants, fruit or vegetables you feed to your rabbit are clean and free from chemicals such as pesticides.
Do not leave fresh food to go mouldy. If your rabbit does not eat the fresh food while it is still fresh, remove it.